Sunday 13 March 2011

Intro and welcome to Day 2

Hey all!  Welcome to my blog.  I figured I'd get one since I've been posting Facebook notes, but not everyone who wants to hear about my travels has Facebook.  I'll post what I wrote yesterday on Facebook, and then I'll have another one later today once I've actually done something other than sleep. :D I did pretty well for sleep, it's about 6:00 am here and I went to bed at 10.  I woke up at 1:30, probably because I'm used to getting up at 6:30 Canadian time and my body was going WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL.  Actually, I don't, but thanks for your concern.  I woke up again about an hour ago and tried to sleep some more, but nothing happened.  I think I'll try again now since breakfast doesn't start till 7. 

No comments:

Post a Comment